- Educational CDs & DVDs (16)
- Educational Games & Toys (269)
- English books for kids (220)
- 0-3 years (16)
- 3-5 years (156)
- 5-7 years (12)
- 7-13 years (16)
- Bargain (1)
- Stamps for kids and teachers (3)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (49)
- Puppets (350)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (54)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (30)
- Shop by event (17)
|Illustrator:||Mike and Carl Gordan|
|Dimensions:||196 mm x 130 mm|
Award! - Winner - US Teachers’ Choice Award for the Family 2011 For the Teachers' Choice Award, teachers who are also parents evaluate books, games, websites, electronics, and more — to choose the best tools for at-home learning.
Award! -Bronze Award in the 5-7 Educator Awards 2010 The award's aim is to identify and reward excellence in educational products that have been designed for children in Key Stage 1.
- Based on the principles of synthetic phonics, supports the "Letters and Sounds" programme used in thousands of UK primary schools.
- Child reads with an adult’s support, and gains practice reading vowel sounds pronounced in different ways..
- Fun puzzles test understanding, and provide opportunities for discussion and further reading practice.
- Includes guidance notes for parents and teachers, with further extensive support on the Usborne Quicklinks Website - Quicklinks fot this title