- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (438)
- English books for kids (420)
- 0-3 years (31)
- 3-5 years (284)
- Numbers & Alphabet (29)
- Colours & Shapes (10)
- About our lives (19)
- Nature & Animals (51)
- Vehicles (21)
- Fairy tales & Picture books (34)
- Books with CDs (11)
- Picture books and stories (22)
- Very First Reading (25)
- Phonics Readers (7)
- Colouring & Sticker books (40)
- Sticker books (61)
- Activity books (11)
- 5-7 years (35)
- 7-13 years (41)
- Bargain (2)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (84)
- Puppets (424)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (72)
- Art & Crafts for kids (76)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (42)
- Shop by event (30)
|Illustrator:||Mike and Carl Gordan|
|Dimensions:||196 mm x 130 mm|
Award! - Winner - US Teachers’ Choice Award for the Family 2011 For the Teachers' Choice Award, teachers who are also parents evaluate books, games, websites, electronics, and more — to choose the best tools for at-home learning.
Award! -Bronze Award in the 5-7 Educator Awards 2010 The award's aim is to identify and reward excellence in educational products that have been designed for children in Key Stage 1.
- Based on the principles of synthetic phonics, supports the "Letters and Sounds" programme used in thousands of UK primary schools.
- Child reads with an adult’s support, and gains practice reading vowel sounds pronounced in different ways..
- Fun puzzles test understanding, and provide opportunities for discussion and further reading practice.
- Includes guidance notes for parents and teachers, with further extensive support on the Usborne Quicklinks Website - Quicklinks fot this title