Description - 1001 Wizard Things to Spot
- A brilliant puzzle book for wannabee wizards!
- With 1001 wizard things to spot throughout the book, including broomsticks, dragons, wishing wells and black cats.
- Colourfully illustrated by Teri Gower.
- Encourages visual recognition and number skills.
|Dimensions:||270 mm x 230 mm|
|Binding Type:||padded hardback|
Description - Wizard things to make and do
- This magical new title in the hugely popular "Usborne Activities" series is packed with amazing wizardly things to make and do.
- Budding wizards will find a multitude of enchanting activities in this book that are sure to keep their imaginations occupied, including black cats, warty toads, a bubbling cauldron collage, a starry pointed hat, the essential magic wand and a glittery chain of spooky spells.
- Every activity is clearly and vividly illustrated in wonderful wizard style, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Contains over a hundred sparkly silver stickers that can be added to the wizardly activities contained in this book or used to create original scenes of magic and sorcery.
|Pages:||32 + 2 pages with stickers|
|Dimensions:||305 mm x 238 mm|