- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (435)
- English books for kids (402)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (83)
- Puppets (422)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (72)
- Art & Crafts for kids (74)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (41)
- Shop by event (30)
|Dimensions:||12 cm (Height)|
|Access:||hole in bottom|
- Puppets with a movable mouth can greatly enhance the teaching of phonics within the Literacy Hour.
- They are also very helpful in getting over basic number concepts during the Numeracy Hour.
- In fact it is true to say that puppets can play an integral part of a child's education across the curriculum.
- Children with a Specific Learning Difficulty or Special Educational Needs will benefit from the extra dimension a puppet can bring to lessons.
- We stock a large range of puppets that can be used for signing, counting and clapping practice.
- Let your class correct the deliberate mistakes made by you with your puppet. Let them correct the puppet when it gets a sum or spelling wrong. It's in these situations where a puppet can open up a pressure free space where children begin to learn.
- Children that are upset or shy will chat to a puppet that has shown 'interest' in them and tell it things that they may not wish to discuss with an adult.
- Please remove all hooks, labels and packaging before giving this product to a child.