- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (279)
- English books for kids (264)
- Stamps for kids and teachers (4)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (59)
- Puppets (357)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (54)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (30)
- Shop by event (20)
|Dimensions:||128 mm x 82 mm|
|Binding Type:||box of cards|
- 48 brightly illustrated cards featuring Jo Litchfield’s hand-made models
- 12 sets of 4 matching cards
- An easy, fun, fast-paced game for 2 or more players - and a great way for young children to develop important matching and reading skills.
- Cards are illustrated with Jo Litchfield's delightful hand-made models of labelled objects including butterflies, monkeys, apples and balloons.
How to play:
- Shuffle the picture cards and deal them all out to the players.
- Each player puts her cards in a pile in front of her, face down.
- One at a time, the players turn over the top card of their pile and put it face up in the middle, making a new pile.
- If a card matches the card that is immediately below it, the first person to call "SNAP" wins the whole middle pile of cards. They add these, face down, to the bottom of their own pile.
- The person who has just won the pile starts again.
- The last player left in the game is the winner.
- NOTE: to make it easier for younger players, you can play with fewer cards.