- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (416)
- English books for kids (369)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (80)
- Puppets (390)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (65)
- Art & Crafts for kids (62)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (40)
- Shop by event (21)
|Dimensions:||128 mm x 82 mm|
|Binding Type:||box of cards|
- A fun twist on this popular card game which the whole family can enjoy.
- Contains 26 pairs of cards featuring vibrant illustrations and names of pretty princesses.
- A great way for young children to develop word and picture matching skills.
How to play:
- Shuffle the picture cards and deal them all out to the players.
- Each player puts her cards in a pile in front of her, face down.
- One at a time, the players turn over the top card of their pile and put it face up in the middle, making a new pile.
- If a card matches the card that is immediately below it, the first person to call "SNAP" wins the whole middle pile of cards. They add these, face down, to the bottom of their own pile.
- The person who has just won the pile starts again.
- The last player left in the game is the winner.
- NOTE: to make it easier for younger players, you can play with fewer cards.