- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (383)
- ABCs & Phonics (33)
- Colours (25)
- Bingo games & Dominoes (19)
- Numbers & Math (58)
- Calendars, Telling Time & Thermometers (21)
- Food & Shopping (26)
- Human Body & Nature (30)
- Pop for... games (5)
- Grammar & Words (52)
- Motor Skills (39)
- Thematic English words (36)
- Shapes & Fractions (20)
- For classroom (45)
- Charts and more (45)
- Teaching Mits & Wallcharts (16)
- We Love Science (21)
- Educational Dice (30)
- English books for kids (355)
- Stamps for kids and teachers (16)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (76)
- Puppets (379)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (64)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (35)
- Shop by event (20)
Dimensions: 8 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm
- A lovely set of fabric covered soft blocks to introduce the concept of the comparison of weight.
- The set contains four pairs of cubes with different weights.
- Lift each cube to experience the weight of it, and try to match it to the cube which is the same weight.
- Each cube is plain on five sides with an embroidered animal on the sixth side to help you check your pairs.
- The cube with the mouse on is the lightest with elephant the heaviest.
- Two blocks of each weight allow for lots of mathematical language, estimation and ordering activities.