- Educational CDs & DVDs (16)
- Educational Games & Toys (255)
- ABCs & Phonics (25)
- Colours (16)
- Bingo games & Dominoes (13)
- Numbers & Math (38)
- Calendars, Telling Time & Thermometers (14)
- Food & Shopping (19)
- Human Body & Nature (14)
- Pop for... games
- Grammar & Words (21)
- Motor Skills (19)
- Thematic English words (33)
- Shapes & Fractions (16)
- For classroom (20)
- Charts and more (39)
- Teaching Mits & Wallcharts (15)
- We Love Science (14)
- Educational Dice (21)
- English books for kids (175)
- Stamps for kids and teachers (3)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (43)
- Puppets (332)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (52)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (29)
- Shop by event (15)
Dimensions: 8 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm
- A lovely set of fabric covered soft blocks to introduce the concept of the comparison of weight.
- The set contains four pairs of cubes with different weights.
- Lift each cube to experience the weight of it, and try to match it to the cube which is the same weight.
- Each cube is plain on five sides with an embroidered animal on the sixth side to help you check your pairs.
- The cube with the mouse on is the lightest with elephant the heaviest.
- Two blocks of each weight allow for lots of mathematical language, estimation and ordering activities.