- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (416)
- ABCs & Phonics (33)
- Colours (27)
- Bingo games & Dominoes (19)
- Numbers & Math (60)
- Calendars, Telling Time & Thermometers (24)
- Food & Shopping (28)
- Human Body & Nature (37)
- Pop for... games (6)
- Grammar & Words (55)
- Motor Skills (44)
- Thematic English words (38)
- Shapes & Fractions (22)
- For classroom (52)
- Charts and more (50)
- Teaching Mits & Wallcharts (16)
- We Love Science (26)
- Educational Dice (31)
- English books for kids (369)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (80)
- Puppets (390)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (65)
- Art & Crafts for kids (62)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (40)
- Shop by event (21)
Dimensions: 8 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm
- A lovely set of fabric covered soft blocks to introduce the concept of the comparison of weight.
- The set contains four pairs of cubes with different weights.
- Lift each cube to experience the weight of it, and try to match it to the cube which is the same weight.
- Each cube is plain on five sides with an embroidered animal on the sixth side to help you check your pairs.
- The cube with the mouse on is the lightest with elephant the heaviest.
- Two blocks of each weight allow for lots of mathematical language, estimation and ordering activities.