- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (404)
- ABCs & Phonics (33)
- Colours (26)
- Bingo games & Dominoes (19)
- Numbers & Math (59)
- Calendars, Telling Time & Thermometers (23)
- Food & Shopping (28)
- Human Body & Nature (32)
- Pop for... games (6)
- Grammar & Words (55)
- Motor Skills (41)
- Thematic English words (38)
- Shapes & Fractions (21)
- For classroom (47)
- Charts and more (50)
- Teaching Mits & Wallcharts (16)
- We Love Science (25)
- Educational Dice (30)
- English books for kids (363)
- Stamps for kids and teachers (16)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (76)
- Puppets (385)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (64)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (40)
- Shop by event (20)
Dimensions: 8 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm
- A lovely set of fabric covered soft blocks to introduce the concept of the comparison of weight.
- The set contains four pairs of cubes with different weights.
- Lift each cube to experience the weight of it, and try to match it to the cube which is the same weight.
- Each cube is plain on five sides with an embroidered animal on the sixth side to help you check your pairs.
- The cube with the mouse on is the lightest with elephant the heaviest.
- Two blocks of each weight allow for lots of mathematical language, estimation and ordering activities.