- Educational CDs & DVDs (16)
- Educational Games & Toys (255)
- ABCs & Phonics (25)
- Colours (16)
- Bingo games & Dominoes (13)
- Numbers & Math (38)
- Calendars, Telling Time & Thermometers (14)
- Food & Shopping (19)
- Human Body & Nature (14)
- Pop for... games
- Grammar & Words (21)
- Motor Skills (19)
- Thematic English words (33)
- Shapes & Fractions (16)
- For classroom (20)
- Charts and more (39)
- Teaching Mits & Wallcharts (15)
- We Love Science (14)
- Educational Dice (21)
- English books for kids (175)
- Stamps for kids and teachers (3)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (43)
- Puppets (332)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (52)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (29)
- Shop by event (15)
- Introduce colours, shapes and early counting skills with this playground themed board game!
- It’s the perfect day to play and learn about colours, shapes and counting!
- Develop a variety of early learning skills with this easy-to-play board game for young children.
- Young learners follow the directions on the spinners to move around the board.
- Game board features six colours: Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Red and Green.
- Includes images of six basic shapes: Rectangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, Heart and Star.
- Game play uses numbers 0 – 10.
- Game play is suitable for the whole family.
- Includes two levels of play.
- For 2–4 players.
- Includes game board, double-sided spinner, four character game pieces and instructions.
- Game board measures 43cm x 43cm.
Game play develops:
- Colour recognition
- Shape identification
- Early counting skills
- Number recognition
How to play
- Choose your level of play: colours or numbers and set the spinner to the correct side.
- Spin the spinner and move the correct corresponding spaces: either find the matching colour and shape or count the correct number of spaces.
- Make your way around the game board, take a spin on the merry-go-round as you go! Be the first player to get back to school and win the game!