- Educational CDs & DVDs (17)
- Educational Games & Toys (438)
- ABCs & Phonics (38)
- Colours (28)
- Bingo games & Dominoes (21)
- Numbers & Math (61)
- Calendars, Telling Time & Thermometers (26)
- Food & Shopping (30)
- Human Body & Nature (38)
- Pop for... games (6)
- Grammar & Words (56)
- Motor Skills (49)
- Thematic English words (38)
- Shapes & Fractions (22)
- For classroom (55)
- Charts and more (53)
- Teaching Mits & Wallcharts (19)
- We Love Science (26)
- Educational Dice (31)
- English books for kids (420)
- English Flashcards, Flipcharts & Card Games (84)
- Puppets (424)
- Role Play Hats, Masks & Costumes (72)
- Art & Crafts for kids (76)
- Home Decoration Wall Net (42)
- Shop by event (30)
- Introduce colours, shapes and early counting skills with this playground themed board game!
- It’s the perfect day to play and learn about colours, shapes and counting!
- Develop a variety of early learning skills with this easy-to-play board game for young children.
- Young learners follow the directions on the spinners to move around the board.
- Game board features six colours: Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Red and Green.
- Includes images of six basic shapes: Rectangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, Heart and Star.
- Game play uses numbers 0 – 10.
- Game play is suitable for the whole family.
- Includes two levels of play.
- For 2–4 players.
- Includes game board, double-sided spinner, four character game pieces and instructions.
- Game board measures 43cm x 43cm.
Game play develops:
- Colour recognition
- Shape identification
- Early counting skills
- Number recognition
How to play
- Choose your level of play: colours or numbers and set the spinner to the correct side.
- Spin the spinner and move the correct corresponding spaces: either find the matching colour and shape or count the correct number of spaces.
- Make your way around the game board, take a spin on the merry-go-round as you go! Be the first player to get back to school and win the game!